Kiekies – No. 2 – Danny Wootton
This is my second Kiekies installation and I would like to introduce you all to Danny Wootton who is a South African who now lives in Australia and takes the coolest photos of his cool life. So I’m going to stop typing and instead show you some of his awesome captures. Hello Danny…
In case you missed my first Kiekies post, here it is – Kiekies – No. 1 – Gareth Pon
And if you’re keen to follow me, here is my link miss_luckypony
1. How long have you been on Instagram? I made my first post 102 weeks ago. That makes it pretty much 2 years.
2. How many followers do you have? 310
3. Could you live without it? A part of me says I could, there is life beyond being glued to our phones, but it’s too much fun so there would definitely be a void in my life if it disappeared. So that’s a no.
4. How often do you upload photos? Every couple of days, depending on where I am. If i find myself somewhere really beautiful or interesting it’s more than that every couple of days.
5. Who are some of your most favourite instagramers? Tough question, I follow different people or different reasons, some work related and some because there shot are just amazing. To name a few: @thatandrewkim @connor @roywrench @reallykindofamazing @chillary @tonycross @jaredchambers @durty2shoes @lkoookl @colerise @alexioso @jswec (hope thats not to many, I have a lot of favourites).
6. How does it make you feel when your battery is about to die on you and you see the world’s most perfect Instagram? I steal someone else’s phone and login!