This is Chamone, I met her at a gig and she was lovely enough to let me take a photo of her for our Levi’s and Me project. Chamone is a copywriter and from what I can tell a really nice girl. So I would like to introduce you all to her and the lovely Levi’s tea dress she is wearing.
Last week’s Levis and Me: Shane Badenhorst
New person is up on Andrew’s blog too.
Name: Chamone van Zyl
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? I’ve lived in Johannesburg for nearly 2 years.
2.What do you do? I’m a copywriter at an SEO company (yawn).
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? Off the top of my head, watching The Hives at Rocking the Daisies!
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? I’d love to be in Jim Morrison’s jeans.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? My style varies on a daily basis, therefore my mood would be the one thing that influences my style the most.
6. Would you rather only eat stewed prunes for the rest of your life or french kiss your dog every morning till the end of time? Stewed prunes, mainly because I don’t have a dog. I’d just pretend it tastes like Tuica, a Romanian spirit made from prunes.