I would like to introduce you to a very special young lady named Sophie. She is one of those people that emanates light, she is kind and sweet and one of the nicest faces I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, she is the 11th person in our Levis and Me series and I’m happy to introduce all of you to her.
Hello Sophie, hello…
Name: Sophie Abendanon
1.What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? Johannesburg – all my life
2.What do you do? I am the Project Manager for a company called Seed Experiences which organises events such as We Are One, Sowing The Seeds, Rocking The Daisies and many more.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? I walked with silverback gorillas in Rwanda – the most incredible experience of my life.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? Jim Morrison – I would have liked to have had a glimpse of life through his eyes.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? I don’t really have just one. I take little bits and pieces from all over and mix them together – on the odd occasion resulting in me looking like a confused chameleon.
6. Would you rather have small hands that smell like boiled cabbage or small feet that look like giant squashed squirrels? Small feet that look like squashed squirrels – Angie I know this one was you…
* Last weeks post, if you missed it Levis and Me: Nicholas Christowitz
*Andrew has posted about another cool guy named Barry, click here to find out a bit more about him.