Time for another Levis and Me insert and today I’m happy to introduce you to one of my good friends Nicholas a.k.a Nikki Boo Boo Child. Take it away Boo Boo …
*Andrew has posted about Nick’s girlfriend Leigh over on his site, click here to check her out.
*And here is last weeks interview – Levis and Me: Shane Durrant
Name: Nicholas Christowitz
Job: Freelance graphic designer/illustrator
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? Johannesburg. 20 glorious years.
2.What do you do? I’m a graphic designer and illustrator. I work for myself. I’m also one of the founders of something veeeeery special that’s coming to Braamfontein soon.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? Watching Bloc Party in Mary Fitzgerald Square. A night I never in my wildest dreams thought would happen.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? Kanye’s… purely because I’m convinced he hides all his rap gold in them jeans. Pretty sure they’d get me close enough to Kim K to fly kick her in the stomach too.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? Anyone cooler than myself.
6. Would you rather have Steve Buscemi eyes on all 10 of your knuckles or hair made out of 9-day-old prawn-flavoured jelly (and we all know how much you love your hair, so think carefully). Steve Buscemi eyes for knuckles. I’ll even take his lips for elbows, ain’t nobody touching this hurrrrrr.