Wednesday Wednesday, hello Wednesday. It’s time for another Levis and Me session and today I have the privilege of introducing you guys to literally one of the best looking men in South Africa, Masego Maps Maponyane. He just recently won Cosmos Most Sexiest Man 2013 competition and is involved in all sorts of cool things for the future and to top it off he’s a super nice person too. Some people have everything! Sigh.
Hello Maps tell us you’re doing.
If you missed last weeks Levis and Me person, just click here…
Name: Masego Maps Maponyane
Job: TV Presenter, Actor, Writer, Model, Voice Over Artist, Creative Consultant, Entrepreneur.
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? I currently live in Cape Town. I’ve been here for 4 months and not sure whether I can call it home just yet.
2.What do you do? I work in media and entertainment. I pretty much sell my body, mind, and oratory skills to make other people and brands look good.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? One of the raddest things I’ve done in a pair of jeans is have paint thrown at me.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? Kanye West’s I think. They would be very well made, would have been through some cool/interesting experiences, would more than likely take me to some really rad places, would encourage more creativity in me, and I would just feel GOOD in them even though they would most probably love themselves more than they would me. Either way just the right fit.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? Architecture and the Everyman.
6. Would you rather have Barry Ronger growing out your back or Oprah as your right leg? Barry Ronge is nice and all that but who would say no to a multi-billion dollar right leg?