So it’s Wednesday again and today I’m happy to introduce you to a lovely young lass named Lenny. She is the 4th face we are introducing into our Levis and Me Project and she is super cute and knows just how I feel about Ryan Gosling hehe. And so without further adue, everyone say hi to Lenny (love her name).
Andrew has just posted another one up on his blog too, check it out by clicking here.
Here are the links to the previous 3 Levis and Me posts, in case you missed them.
Name: Lenny-Dee Doucha
Job: Musician and ‘freelance’ artist (for now). I also do a few odd jobs here and there.
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? I live in Jozzi and have called it home for 14 years now. Originally from KZN.
2.What do you do? I sing for a band, Bye Beneco. You can find us on facebook/soundcloud. I studied Fine Arts at WITS for two years and am now pursuing a career in art making. I work mainly in ink, installation and mixed media.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? I think running into the ocean at full speed is one of the raddest things I have done wearing a pair of jeans!
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? If I could live in someone else’s jeans for a day it would obviously be Eva Mendes’. I think you know why.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? I guess I enjoy the fashion of the 70s mixed up with some late 90s NY trends. I know 90s revival is so in right now but its dope. I have a thing for sneakers too.
6. Would you rather spend your whole life having to listen to Enya or Celine Dion making whale sounds? Keep in mind that either or will be playing in the background wherever you go, all the time, even when you are sleeping? I think I would rather never buy another pair of sneakers again than have Celine Dion as the back track to my life. Enya however – BRING IT ON!