This week on Levis and Me I’m featuring a very special little lady called Lara. She is a super talented local actress and as cute as a flipping button. She’s just recently started a mocumentary web-series called Rock Bottom, which is all about being an actress in Joburg. You can check out the first episode here, it’s pretty damn cool.
Last week’s Levis and Me – Doug Bower
Name: Lara Adine Lipschitz
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? I live in Johannesburg and have done so all my life. I have a love/hate relationship with it but its definitely more love than hate. I have called it home for 26 years.
2.What do you do? I am an actress. So I do a lot of coffee drinking and yoga.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? The raddest thing I have done wearing a pair of jeans is also the raddest thing I’ve done in Johannesburg and that was the first time I rode critical mass.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? Someone like Zoey Deschanel or Jennifer Lawrence while shooting a film.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? Audrey Hepburn
6. Would you rather have 2 sets of feet that never stop tapping or a tongue growing out the middle of your face that likes licking everything? I’d rather have 2 sets of feet that never stop tapping.