This Instagram account belongs to one of my oldest friends, Adrian De Sa Garces. He is a film director based in Cape Town and he takes the most wonderful photos, which he thankfully shares with the world on Instagram. He has an eye not only for composition, but unique content too and his photos often make you feel like you’re on a movie set or in a land lost before time. He is definitely worth following if you appreciate good photography and out of the ordinary Instagram feeds. Enjoy.
The last Kiekies post I put up – Kiekies – No. 4 – Wolfeyebrows
And if you’re keen to follow me, here is my link miss_luckypony
1. How long have you been on instagram and how many followers do you have? I’ve been on Instagram for +/- 2 years and I probably have about 1300 followers by now, but it goes up and down, people probably regret following me cause I cramp the feed uploading 30 images in one go.
2. Could you live without it? I use it everyday pretty much. I like that Instagram finally killed Facebook for me so that’s good, but I would survive without it.
3. Who are some of your most favourite instagramers? My favorite instagrammers are @NEIRABIRD for her colours and daily inspirations and chin down details, but mostly cause I love her and her @MOMOJUMPS. Then there’s @DUSSY77 for all the pictures of cats on beds and sofas and my favourite would be @STANENGELBREGHT for detailed synopsis of every bicycle in every corner of South Africa.
4. What is your most favourite thing to shoot? I love taking pictures of foliage and remote landscapes. I also enjoy shooting the odd sleeping drunk and unsuspecting pedestrians.
5. What apps to you use to edit your photos? I shoot all pictures on a potato and edit in VSCO cam, crop and upload with them with INSTASIZE.