I thought I would post some pictures of the art pieces I made for our exhibition that is still up at Wolves (and will be till the end of April). I chose 5 things in my life that mean something to me, things that are a part of my everyday and how I live and feel, like the plane represents my flipping super fear of flying and my laptop is there because I spend a hundred million hours on it a week. I have been working on these pieces for quite a while now, it was a project I started last year and pulled out every now and then when I felt like just relaxing. I’m so happy with the way they came out and my framer boxed framed them beautifully. The hairy man is Shane by the way. Obviously.
Here is everyone else’s amazing work. Love it all, everyone made such unique pieces and we didn’t have a repeat theme anywhere. If you guys have a spare moment, pop in to Wolves and come have a look see and maybe a buy, there are still pieces available x x xx
1. Super rad illustrations by Frank (Paris) Weber
2. Awesome concept t-shirt designs by Marina Garofoli. Each one means something.
3. This is the story of Dracula in very small print by Olivier. Clever.
4. Pretty illustrations by Cath Green.
5. Super designs by John Stevens.