So I love fudge, like a lot and I wanted to make it at home, so my friend Jo got hold of a super quick and easy recipe for us to try out. It takes 15 minutes and you need a total of 6 ingredients to make some of the best fudge my face has ever tasted.
Here we go….
1. Add them all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl (except for the vanilla essence).
2. Pop the bowl into the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. Take it out and stir. Put it back in for another 2 minutes. Take it out and stir, then put it back in for a further 10 minutes, but this is when you have to watch it like an eagle watches a baby rabbit basking in the sun, before it swoops down and rips off it’s sweet little head off. It boils up pretty fast, so when it does you have to open the door and give it a quick stir so it’ll calm the mixture down. Then you turn it on again.
4. Keep stirring it every time it looks like it’s going to boil over. After every 2 minutes take it out and give it a proper stir. Then when there’s about 4 minutes left it should start cooking without boiling over. when it does that, then you know it’s almost done.
5. At the end of 10 minutes take it out and stir in a teaspoon of vanilla essence. Pour the fudge mixture it into a buttered square/rectangular dish and let it cool in there for about half an hour, before you cut it into squares. Then leave it for a while longer before you pop them out with a knife.
This fudge cam out delicious, by the way. We couldn’t stop eating it! Make it, your butt will thank you for it later – xxx