There is nothing quite like a nice fruit smoothie especially when it’s hot outside! Nicole and I have been experimenting with a few flavour combos and have come up with a couple of really easy and tasty ones that you can literally blitz up in a few minutes! Best part is they are packed full of goodness and all things that make you feel nice and healthy on the inside.
One of our favourites that we’ve made so far is this Coconut, Granadilla and Banana Smoothie with Chia Seeds. This drink tasted and looked so good and it went down an absolute treat and it also couldn’t be easier to make, the only way it could be is if someone else makes it for you!
So this is what you are going to need:
· 1 x frozen banana
· 125mls coconut milk (you can use 250mls coconut milk if you’d prefer)
· 125mls almond milk (you can use 250mls almond milk if you’d prefer)
· The insides of 3 granadillas
· 1 x Tbsp chia seeds
· 2 x Tbsp coconut shavings or desiccated coconut
· A few ice cubes to make it nice and cold
- In a blender or NutriBullet place your frozen banana, milk, granadilla, chia seeds, coconut, and ice.
- Blend on high speed until everything is nice and smooth and mixed together.
- Pour it into a glass or an Instagramable jar (hehe) and top with sliced fruit and coconut shavings.