Tag Archives for Velour Alex coral red pants.
Hello things I’m never going to get, tell me how you doing.15. December 2010
I have been seeing a few wish lists around on other people’s blogs, which has made me want one too – a wish list and someone else’s credit card. Here are a few cool things I have seen hanging around the net. Anyone want to throw some digits my way? I promise I will be careful with them.
1. Beautiful paper wreath from Haru Originals
2. These Velour Alex coral red pants. Wow.
3. This Sway Rocking Chair by Markus Krauss. Hello lazy days.
4. I want this amazing laptop bag. It’s like i’m going to school but, but no, but yes.
5. Pie and bar graph chocolate. I can pretend like i’m working while I eat them.
6. Beautiful big diamond ring by Jeanie Andronyk
7. This awesome doormat by KnoticallyInclined. Welcome everyone, please don’t step on my awesome rug.
8. My head needs this Wayfarer pillow case set. It needs it, so it can sleep nice at night.
9.How rad is this tiny small tiny Pocket Square Digital Camera, which takes 6×6 square photo and video footage that looks like Super 8 style movies. So rad.
10. Perks & Mini PAM Finch dress.
Categories: awesome stuff, clothes, handmade stuff, home stuff, jewellery, products | Tags: check dress, christmas presents, diamond ring, doormat, Haru Originals, Jeanie Andronyk, KnoticallyInclined., laptop bag, paper wreath from Haru Originals, Perks & Mini PAM Finch, Pie and bar graph chocolate, Rocking Chair, Sway Rocking Chair by Markus Krauss., This Pocket Square Digital Camera, Velour Alex, Velour Alex coral red pants., Wayfarer, Wayfarer pillow case set, wish list | 6 comments