Tag Archives for online giveaway
GIVEAWAY: Sodastream winner07. May 2013
Thanks to everyone who entered the Sodastream giveaway I was running, thanks for all the tweets and the great flavour suggestions, some of them were pure genius and hopefully the guys at Sodastream were taking notes hee.
I randomly picked a winner last night and this is who it is…..Well done face, send me an email when you see this and we’ll work out how to get you your new machine.
Thanks again guys and Sodastream x
GIVEAWAY: Sodastream Source25. April 2013
Good morning friends, isn’t it a beautiful day? A beautiful day to perhaps enter a cool competition to with a cool prize? Yes.
The guys at Sodastream not only gave me an awesome machine to make my kitchen happy, but they have also given me one to give away - I have a brand new jet black Sodastream Source designed by Yves Béhar, one of the world’s top style and design visionaries.
Now I don’t know about you guys, but this is definitely something I wouldn’t mind propped up in my kitchen glistening in the sun and because I know that there are a few of you out there that probably feel the same way, I’m going to make it easy for you to enter and hopefully walk away with this black beauty.
It comes complete with a gas bottle and even a few sample flavour packs. In fact it’s pretty cool how many flavours you can get these days, they have orange, cola, strawberry, summer lemon, orange & mango, cream soda, raspberry, grape, lemonade, cranberry & raspberry, blue berry, naartjie and mandarin, peach, energy, kiwi and pear, tonic and the list goes on.
This is what you have to do to enter:
1. Leave me a comment telling me what crazy flavour of syrup would you invent for this machine if you could. It can be anything, just use your imagination. Personally I would want a puppy flavor, because they are the best!
2. If you tweet or repost about this giveaway, I will enter you again. Just include the links in your comment here so I know that they are out there. And if you do tweet please add this handle @SA_Sodastream
3. Competition will run until the 6th of May 2013 when I will pick a winner randomly (I’m making you come up with flavours for a bit of fun).
Good luck xxxx
GIVEAWAY winner – ghd26. March 2013
Morning guys, just want to say thanks so much for the lovely response to my ghd giveaway, so many of you entered and tweeted and posted about it, it was really cool of you all. And thank you ghd for the lovely candy coloured prize.
I have randomly picked a winner (I did give extra enteries where they were due) and the person taking this pretty piece of ceramic heat technology home with them is….Chanelle Wright
*Oh and just so you know your ghd is a mint coloured one, please mail me as soon as you see this so we can get your prize off to you.
And just so you know, I have a great new giveaway coming up soon that will have you feeling like you’re 10 years old again….. watch this space.
Morning guys, it’s Monday and it’s a bit miserabel outside (well it is in JHB) so lets see if I can make your day a little brighter. The lovely people from ghd have kept aside one of their brand new limited edition stylers from their Candy Collection for me to give to one of you (it is worth R1820). And I’m going to make it super easy for you guys to get your paws on it.
All you have to do is:
1: You have to leave me a comment on my blog answering the following question (answer can be found on the ghd website, just click here): What technology helps to straighten and smooth or create perfect curls and waves in your hair?
2. If you tweet (please add this handle @ghdsouthafrica) or reblog about this giveaway you will be entered again, just leave your links in your comment below.
3: If you win you will then have to pry it from my steely grip, while I pummel you with a giant boxing glove made of tar and plastic bottles. This part will be filmed and made into a short film to be entered into the Cannes Film Festival (jokes, jokes).
4. This competition will run until the 25th of March. I will be drawing a winner at the end of that day.
5. Good luck guys and happy Monday.
- Inspired by the old retro sweetshop favourites and the new zingy shades straight from this season’s catwalks – the candy collection is perfect for brightening up any styling routine. The ghd IV candy collection features the ghd IV styler in three cute colours; mint, lemon and violet, all with black plates. This limited ghd is available in salons and will retail for R1 820.
GIVEAWAY: 2-nights break at Cordelle in Simon’s Town.18. January 2013
Hey there guys, I haven’t had one of these in a while so I’m excited about this one. Nicole & Bruce Johnston got hold of me the other day about their new little guest house in Simon’s Town, Cape Town called Cordelle. This sweet little place is nestled at the base of Mt. Pleasant in Simon’s Town with amazing views of the harbour and surrounding beaches.
- A pathway leads guests to the historical Victorian town, whereby a myriad of shops, restaurants & museums can be enjoyed. Cordelle is a stones-throw away from the legendary Boulders beach which is host to a large Jackass Penguin colony & other marine life.
This unique self-catering unit has been beautifully designed to suite the contemporary traveler & small family. With eloquent decor & stylish nuances, the space exudes a luxurious but homely atmosphere.
I think this spot looks and sounds amazing and from the photos you can see that they have really made such a cool effort to make it something special – I would live there nevermind just visit. Nicole, Bruce you keen to adopt? I bake and I can brush my own hair.
Anyway this couple has been kind enough to offer one of you guys 2-free nights (subject to availability) at their pretty Cordelle Guest House and all you have to do is:
1: Leave me a comment on my site to enter
2: Reblog or tweet (using the hashtag #CordellGuestHouse) about this giveaway and leave those links in your comment to gain you extra entries.
3: This competition will end on the 31st of January 2013 and I will randomly be picking a winner
4: Flights are not included in the prize
GIVEAWAY: The Drums TICKETS24. October 2012
So one of my most favourite bands are coming to South Africa and sooooOOOOoon. I’m so excited for this concert because I know it’s going to be beyond amazing and definitely one worth going to.
If any of you don’t have tickets for it yet you can totally buy them online by clicking here or on the banner to the left. You can buy tickets and you can try win some from me in the next week and a bit.
Because it’s a miserable Wednesday I thought I would start The Drums giveaway today to make this day a bit cheerier. I have been given, by We-Are-Awesome 2 tickets to the next Live Performances Series from adidas to give away to one of you guys for either the Johannesburg or Cape Town show, you choose. All you have to do is leave me a nice comment and I will pick a winner next week Friday. Easy peasy.
Good luck guys x