Here are the few things I bought at the Benoni Antique Fair on Sunday.
1. This little gold brooch, which I thought was super cute with it’s bow and summer hat.
2. A vintage Tala tin egg holder, which I have never seen before.
3. The white cat which is actually an old perfume bottle from Avon, why oh why can’t everything come packaged in some sort of cat wrapping? I bought that piece for Jo because she collects white ornaments.
4. I found only ONE chained animal family, I thought I might come away with a least 2, but I didn’t. At least I found one that I don’t already have. The white cats are now very at home in my crazy ornaments cabinet.
5. Jo bought me the metal Bambi which is actually an ashtray, apparently you pop the cigarette into it’s chest and the smoke comes out it’s mouth.