This week I’m happy to introduce you guys to a very talented friend of mine, Ross Garrett. I think this gentlemen is the most talented photographer in the country and those of you who know who he is and are familiar with his work, will no doubt agree with me.
Last weeks Levis and Me: Jordan Koen
Andrew’s new Levis and Me face is Mira, click here to check her out.
Name: Ross Garrett
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? I live in Johannesburg. I’ve called it home for pretty much 34 years.
2.What do you do? I’m a photographer
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? Pretty much my entire existence is in a pair of jeans. One time, I walked on a lake of ice in New York State. That’s the raddest recent memory I have of me in jeans. I also saw The Felice Brothers and Jeff Mangum whilst wearing my jeans.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? Bob Dylan.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? I’ve always been a fan of a uniform. I wear jeans and a shirt and sometimes a jersey or jacket to keep me warm.
6. Would you rather have Shrek feet for ears or humming jellyfish? The answer is 42.