Everyone say hello to the very tall and the very sweet Freddy. This young kid is one of the funniest people I have ever met. If you ever run into him on the street ask him about his velcro clothing idea. Freddy is our next Levis and me face, so everyone say hello hi.
Last week’s Levis and Me: Candice Moore
Andrew will have a new person up on his site too soon
Name: Fred Gatari
1. What city do you live in, and how long have you called it home? Johannesburg about six years, before that called a lot of obscure places home.
2.What do you do? I’m studying engineering at the moment, I’m also a waiter/entertainer at the Goodluck Club and spend the rest of my time trying to develop a talent.
3. What is one of the raddest things you have done wearing a pair of jeans? Three years ago I went to Rwanda to visit family and my mom brought me to the area where she grew up and it was practically at the foot of a volcano, so we decided to hike it and the views were pretty amazing.
4. If you could live in someone else’s ‘jeans’ for a day who would that person be? It would have to be Donald Glover there’s nothing he can’t do and he raps and if I rapped that would help my street cred which could be better.
5. What is the one thing/person that influences your style the most? Well my mom dresses me when I sleep so you would have to ask her, seriously though I just kind of get influenced by what I see around me.
6. Would you rather be half man half pineapple or half man or wet jersey? Well nothing worse than wet clothing, so I guess half human half pineapple but the amount of fruit puns that I would hear would get ridiculous.